Monbiot Maxims – 5 A6 cards
Five (5) Monbiot Maxim Cards
***Please specify which five Maxims you want – they’re all numbered:***
1. If wealth was the inevitable result of hard work and enterprise, every woman in Africa would be a millionaire
2. Nobody wins the human race
3. I wish to remain anomalous
4. The primary purpose of organised religion is to control women
5. Those who have power over themselves have no need for power over others
6. Today's lunatics are tomorrow's visionaries
7. When something is morally wrong, no amount of money can make it morally right
8. People are never more inventive than when devising ways not to understand something
9. Anyone who is impressed by money is not worth impressing
10. To a man with a Hummer, everything looks like a road
11. We are a society of altruists, governed by psychopaths
12. It's not sudden rupture that will destroy us. It's carrying on as we are.
13. Behind every ranting fascist there’s a billionaire hoping to escape democracy
14. News is the propaganda of the oligarch
15. To achieve the aims on which almost everyone agrees, we have to fight almost everyone in power
16. It is the stupid things we do that make us wise
18. We are morally obliged to be effective
19. Admire the person with consistent principles. Beware the person with consistent facts
20. There is always less time and more possibility than we think
Postage cost includes packing.
We endeavour to ship your order within two working days.
If you don't see your country in the shipping options, send us a message and we'll add it on straightaway!